I pledge that I will be tobacco/nicotine-free for the next year, and am willing to renew my commitment yearly.
I agree to join the REACT movement creating the first tobacco/nicotine-free generation in Montana.
I support the goals of REACT and will continually strive to achieve them with the partnership of my fellow students, advisors, and community members across Montana.
REACT aims to:
- Create and facilitate new and existing youth empowerment coalitions
- Decrease initiation of tobacco use among youth
- Increase awareness of REACT and MTUPP programs
- Encourage youth-led anti-tobacco movements
- Increase awareness of the Tobacco & Vaping Industry, targeting of youth
- Increase media literacy, peer education, and grassroots advocacy of tobacco use prevention programs
- Complete anti-tobacco industry activities while incorporating the five educational components of REACT (education, activism, art, branding, and media)
Fill out the form below to pledge. Once submitted electronically, you will receive an emailed certificate of completion within seventy-two hours.