Get CA$H for reACTivisms!
reACT provides mini-grants for tobacco prevention at the community level throughout Montana. If you’re reACTing, you can apply! Currently, we support student-led activities and projects in the following areas:
• Tobacco-Free Schools
• Tobacco-Free Parks
• Counter-Marketing at Local Events
• Point-of-Sale Advocacy
• Social Media Campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Memes, etc.)
• Vaping Education (JUUL, Vape Pens, etc.)
What can you do with a mini-grant?
• Billboard Competition – Advertising One of Six Topic Areas
• Point-of-Sale Advocacy – Social Media Campaign
• Park Clean-Ups
How can I apply?
To develop mini-grant applications, teens collaborate with adults (like local Tobacco Prevention Specialists) in their local areas. Applications are open to anyone in Montana, available annually and can supplement youth tobacco prevention projects. You can request up to $4,000. It’s competitive, so make yours awesome! Applications are reviewed and winners selected. Selected applications may receive full or partial funding for their project up to $4,000.
Mini-Grant applications 2019-2020
• Posted September 2nd, 2019
• Final applications due by October 2nd, 2019 by 5:00 pm (MST).
• Electronic submission Required
If you have any questions, please contact us.