Get CA$H for reACTivisms!
reACT provides mini-grants for tobacco prevention at the community level throughout Montana. If you’re reACTing, you can apply! Currently, we support student-led activities and projects in the following areas:
- Tobacco Product Prevention Campaigns
- Option 1: Cessation Promotion
- Option 2: Difference between Commercial & Traditional Tobacco in the American Indian Community
- Option 3: Point of Sale
- Option 4: Inclusion of E-cigarettes in the Clean Indoor Air Act (CIAA)
- Days of Action
- Tobacco-Free Events
What can you do with a mini-grant?
- Harms of Vaping Instagram Post Competition
- Park Clean Up
- Truth About Vaping Billboard Competition
- Vaping Awareness Garbage decals
- Vaping Prevention Social Media Campaign
How can I apply?
To develop mini-grant applications, teens collaborate with adults (like local Tobacco Prevention Specialists) in their local areas. Applications are open to anyone in Montana, available annually, and can supplement youth tobacco prevention projects. You can request up to $4,000. It’s competitive, so make yours awesome! Applications are reviewed and winners selected. Selected applications may receive full or partial funding for their project up to $4,000.
- View 2022 Mini-Grant Application
- View 2022 W-9-Form
- Final applications are due by October 1, 2021, by 5:00 pm (MST).
- Electronic Submission Required firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us.